Accelerator Service Offerings
Through the EcoDistricts Accelerator, we provide consulting services, technical assistance and capacity building to advance equitable, sustainable districts. We provide direct support to cities and communities to integrate equity, resilience and climate protection; form collaborative governance; and develop strategic roadmaps to advance projects. The Accelerator begins with an intake and needs assessment to customize our support and recommend the most appropriate starting point.
Service offerings include workshops, research and strategy to support planning, pre-development and project implementation:
- EcoDistricts readiness and opportunity assessment
- Engagement, collaborative governance and partnership development
- Roadmap development and performance reporting
- Equitable development strategy and implementation
- Resilience strategy and implementation
- Climate protection strategy and implementation
- Net zero districts and living infrastructure
- Creative placemaking
Whether you’re at the early stages of planning or development, we can develop a customized package of support that advances your innovative district scale project and prepares you to pursue EcoDistricts Certified.
We work with public agencies, real estate developers that work at the community scale, community development organizations, and institutions that manage and own campus portfolios.
The Accelerator is delivered in collaboration with industry practitioners and other NGOs who have deep expertise in core areas of EcoDistricts planning and implementation.