Please complete this form submit your training hours for your EcoDistricts AP Renewal. You are required to complete a total of 30 hours every two years to renew your credential. You may submit hours all at once or on a rolling basis. To check your currently approved hours, please email email@example.com.
EcoDistricts APs maintain their credential by earning 30 continuing education hours every two years. Virtually all of these hours can be earned while also earning AIA, ALSA, AICP or GBCI credits. Credits may be earned as follows:
- Attend or teach credential maintenance or education courses offered, or sanctioned by, EcoDistricts or related organizations.
- Attend or teach credential maintenance or education courses related to at least one of the Protocol Imperatives or Priorities offered, or sanctioned by, related organizations.
- Volunteer with a neighborhood sustainability project that includes at least one Protocol Imperative of Priority (up to 8 hours/annually).
- Publish a technical paper on a neighborhood sustainability topic related to at least one of the Protocol Imperatives or Priorities in a peer-reviewed journal (up to 8 hours/annually).
- If credential maintenance hours are not reported every two years, the AP credential may be suspended until the individual reapplies, pays the exam fee, and passes the exam again.
EcoDistricts may revoke an AP credential upon the reporting and verification of professional misconduct related to credential use. Misconduct is defined as unethical actions or submission of inaccurate or misleading information.
The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form
Any files that are uploaded will be shared outside of the organization they belong to.