We Believe Events and Education Should Inspire and Accelerate Positive Change
For seven years, EcoDistricts has built a reputation as a leader in interactive, city-as-lab convenings and intensives.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is embeded throughout our event experiences. It is represented in our diverse faculty, the variety of perspectives and educational styles we integrate, our commitment to support minority- and women-owned event partners, our insistence on selecting unique, vibrant venues with exceptional access to public and shared transit, and much more.
In addition to the major convenings listed below, we also offer a full calendar of EcoDistricts Accreditation Trainings, co-hosted lectures on the EcoDistricts Protocol, and regular informational webinars.
Expect to Experience:
- World-Class Faculty — Representing diverse perspectives, styles and disciplines
- City as Lab Experiences — Showcasing host city innovation with hands-on mobile tours and case studies
- Practical Application — Curriculum, facilitators and integrated work sessions that put ideas to work
- Networking — Engaging networking experiences that forge lasting connections
- Inspiration — With storytelling, diverse presentation styles and post-event engagement
- Scholarships — We award need-based scholarships to fulfill our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion